Connect with Marana

Go To Search
Report my Child's Change of Address
Reporting Procedure
Please contact the attendance clerk at your child's school. You will need the following information:
  • Child's name
  • Your name and relationship to student
  • Any brothers or sisters names
  • Child's Grade Level
  • Old Address
  • New Address
  • You may be asked for verification of the new address with proof of residency (examples: lease, mortgage, any utility bill that proves residency at the new address).