• helping students become responsible and accountable for their actions,
• helping students learn respect for themselves and others,
• provide opportunities for students to feel successful and confident.
Locations & Hours
This safe, quality, and affordable program is offered Monday-Friday during the school year, before and after school, from 6:00am to the start of school day, then from school end until 6:00pm. Summer and school break hours of operation are 6:00am – 6:00pm*.
• Butterfield Elementary School
• Coyote Trail Elementary School
• DeGrazia Elementary School
• Estes Elementary School
• Gladden Farms Elementary School
• Ironwood Elementary School
• Picture Rocks Elementary School
• Quail Run Elementary School
• Rattlesnake Ridge Elementary School
• Roadrunner Elementary School
• Thornydale Elementary School
• Twin Peaks Elementary School
* Some sites may be closed during school breaks and/or summer.
The 2016-2017 L.E.A.P. Parent Handbook is now available for download, click here: 2016-2017 LEAP Handbook.
Click here for the 2016-2017 L.E.A.P. hourly rate chart: 2016-2017 LEAP Payment Chart
**Several sites have waiting lists due to site capacities. Please contact your L.E.A.P. site (where your child attends school) prior to registering to check on space availability.**
Answers to Common Questions about L.E.A.P. Wait Lists